Sunday, March 23, 2008

Funk Wars - Return of the Mothership

I've always (and I mean since the first possible day that I was concurrently aware of each party) thought that George Clinton looked like an Ewok… albeit a much more colorful, African-American version... that doesn't wield clubs or have big, jewel-like eyes or live in trees.

Well, George might live in trees, I don't know. With all of his success, he certainly has the means to build a pretty spacious tree fortress.



When put together like that, I can't tell which one belongs on Endor and which one should be gettin' up for the downstroke with Bootsy Collins and Bernie Worrell!

THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY and if you disagree with me, the terr'ists win.

6 comments:

yumnaaa.com/blog said...

NOPE! MY DOG DEF. LOOKS A LOT MORE LIKE EWOK THAN GEORGE.
sorry james. hahahaha.

yumnaaa.com/blog said...

ps-way to steal my blog idea.

I KNOW YOU WISH GEORGE WAS YOUR DOG BUT HE'S NOT.
<3333

J. Rocker said...

I couldn't help myself!

We should get Alfie and George together. Doggie playdate!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet

joanna said...

Dude, I could totally teach you how to crochet that hat. And how to sew on some sweet multi-color strands.

Kiki said...

God I love Ewoks and George Clinton.