Monday, March 31, 2008

The Answer Lies Within the Matted Fur

Ok, 'twas inevitable... it's plug time.

I've been fortunate enough to play with a couple outstanding gentlemusicians and toegther we are Looking For Mammoths. With the pile of shows we've had heft upon us as of late, we figured it was time that we had a really classy design for the EPs we sell at the shows. I went to ArtSpoken and bought my first-ever pack of watercolor pencils (which I now LOVE) and went to work. The final cd cover product ended up being a composite of a couple pieces, wrapped up nicely in a Photoshopped bow.


The blue guy in the middle still seems Thom Yorke-ant to me


Here was a review on a show we never had the chance to play because it was cancelled. Flattering, nevertheless... Guided By Voices, wow!

http://blog.mlive.com/citpat
"I'd like this Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor band even if it's music was awful for the simple fact that the main profile pic on its Myspace page is the old Far Side cartoon about early microscopes. Luckily, I think the music is pretty engaging, too, in a tuneful, low-fi, "Bee Thousand" kind of way."

Need a cd? You know who to reach!

No comments: