Monday, July 7, 2008

Find Me On the Far Left...

...of your dial.

What have I been up to lately? I spy, with my little eye, a hint:



In case that's too small for you to make out, it says: FREEFORM with James Rocker.

88.3 has been something I've wanted to get into since my sophomore year or so when I stumbled upon it while looking for a decent station at 0530 in the morning. Expectations were beyond exceeded. Freeform is the savior of radio.

So, for now I have a fairly challenging timeslot (0300-0600) and I haven't slept before it as I'm terrified I'll sleep through it (I'm only on my second show), but the rush of energy I pull from a successful broadcast is enough to carry me through the day.

Got a request? Well, crap, call it in! 734.764.3500
Not near a radio? Got a computer on your lap? Stream it:

Free your ears!

2 comments:

JR said...

I've been looking for something to have on while I do dishes and stuff, usually I use something like a random shoutcast station, but after tuning into this it's much better.

J. Rocker said...

I'm glad to hear that. My new slot will be starting next week, so I'll keep you posted